Friday, November 28, 2014

YouTube Videos



I'm not sure why I waited this long to start editing videos.  I guess because it takes a lot more screen time and I'm trying to cut down on my computer use.  I have been posting these to Facebook, but I realized not everyone that has asked for my blog is on Facebook, so I've decided to share those videos here as well!

1. Shahbaz was my Couchsurfing host in Chennai, India.  He invited me along to pick up his motorbike from the shop. We took a Tuktuk into town, hit the beach, went for breakfast, and then rode the motorbike home. One hell of a ride through the busy streets this morning.

2. Mahabs was one of my favourite spots in India. This small fishing village has a growing surf scene with Temple Surfboards and Mumu Mukesh surf lessons! If you get the chance pay them a visit!

3. Mahaballipuram, to Pondicherry, and finally Auroville on the beach.  Lots to see!

4. Mauritius par Velo: A little tour of the island, from the Southern tip to the Northern tip!

5. A lot of the Couchsurfing hosts I stayed with in India had adopted dogs off the streets. There are lots of puppies around, and Olae had just picked up this little guy, all of one month old. It's funny he looks big for the first half of the video, must be the HD, then you see him next to my hand...not so big anymore! It was my job to watch him while Olae was at work, son nom est Milou!

6. Descent from Villars-sur-Ollon to Aigle. 1000 meters elevation change in 10 minutes, AKA flying down a hill on a bike dropping 100 meters every minute. The uphills are brutal in the Alps, but the downhills are glorious!

If you're interested in following my future videos, they can be found here: Alex's YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment