Sunday, September 7, 2014

Just a little hiccup

So we had just a little bump in the road in Sitges. See below:


That's Scott with his blown ankle in my laptop bag. It's actually a dry bag which came in very handy for his rolled ankle. I filled it with ice and water and we treated his injury. I thought I was pretty smart, but of course this italian guy had to show me up. 

Lucky for Scott the minute he woke up that morning an Italian doctor happened to be camping next to us. He gave Scott some crazy treatment, almost a homeopathic massage. It looked to me like he was flushing out the swelling. Scott swears that the doctor got him back on the road earlier with his magic hands. I have a video of the treatment that I'll post later because my phone won't let me post a video with the Blogger App. Blogspot fail. 

It was pretty hard to watch, Scott was in a lot of pain and he went sheet white. He was sweating hard when the Doctor was working him, but in the end I'd say it was all worth it because Scott's ankle healed fast. 

Anyway, we ended up in Sitges for three days so that Scott could heal up. Which was fine by me as we got to play some
beach volleyball, do some hiking, and enjoy the local festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment