Monday, September 1, 2014

Fotos


Day 1
Only 40km, but the toughest day in terms of hill climbing. Wow, we saw some exciting viewpoints. Crazy steep climbs, with some downhills that will make your heart race. Let me clarify that, it was fu$^#*€ thrilling. That was the most amazing day of riding and I managed to capture the last descent on video. So look for that on the "Come ride with me" page. Parental discretion is advised, ie you may or may not want to watch the video mom. Big thanks to Ken Johnson for the mirror, it was a priceless addition to my helmet. 

First rest stop, the heat is overwhelming, have to seek shade midday. 

Beautiful water

Viewpoint from Sitges

Team Miyata - all three if us are on 80s touring bikes made by Miyata. 

My first Paella, wow, seafood!!

A la santé!



1 comment: